What makes Community Care of the Northeast the best choice for your family?
- We have a lot more experience than other agencies in the area. Community Care of the Northeast has been serving seniors at home for over 30 years. In 1985, Jean Langenbach, RN, BS had the vision of providing services to seniors and persons with disabilities who lacked the support needed to stay at home. Jean’s heart of service continues today along with the entire Community Care staff.
- We are non-profit. Our motivation in homecare is not to get rich. Our motivation is to serve families in the northeast Philadelphia area. We take our job personally. We realize that each senior receiving homecare is a person in need of love, support, and encouragement to stay independent. We maintain their dignity while providing the services they need.
- We personally match our home health aides to the clients so that each client/caregiver partnership is successful. Often times the client and caregivers are such a perfect fit that they become like family. That happened for Rita and Kailey. Read their inspiring story here.
- We are focused on the whole person. Other homecare agencies are focused on medical needs only. Community Care of the Northeast starts with meeting physical needs, but each nurse-supervised care plan is designed to meet the needs of the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.
- We provide the Music and Memory program. Specially designed for our dementia and Alzheimer’s patients, this internationally acclaimed program uses a personalized playlist of songs to quicken the memory and brain function of the senior who is afflicted. We especially love to see the light in the eyes of these special people when they hear their favorite tunes.
- We realize that when a person needs homecare they may also need transportation for errands and doctor’s appointments. That’s why Community Care of the Northeast provides the Wheels for Independence program. This service is not just for those who receive our homecare services, but for any elderly person in need. Contact us to find out more.
- Not all homecare agencies extend their services to persons with disabilities. But Community Care realizes that once a person with disabilities ages out of programs geared towards young people with disabilities, they are left with needs that a homecare aide can fulfill. We provide aides who can accompany a person with disabilities to their day program. Our homecare aides can also help them with needs in their home.
It is common for us to hear that a person in need of homecare tried another agency first, but was dissatisfied. Once they contacted Community Care of the Northeast, the senior or person with disabilities received professional and loving care which they did not experience before. Learn from the experience of others and make Community Care of the Northeast your first choice for a home health aide.