Individuals, Businesses and Community Organizations are invited to partner with Community Care of the Northeast
- ensuring that seniors and persons with disabilities are able to age safely in their homes without feeling homebound.
- helping to connect people with Alzheimer’s or other dementia to music-triggered memories that reveal they are “alive inside.
Sponsorship of a program or an event broadcasts to Friends, Current and Potential Customers, Employees and Investors your commitment to enhancing our local community, including our most vulnerable citizens.
You, your business, your community organization would be welcome to:
- sponsor or contribute to a fundraising event
- organize a workplace philanthropy project
- sponsor a mission-driven program at Community Care
Like an idea?
Wheels for Independence holds Volunteer Appreciation dinners in December and June. At each event we not only honor and fete our caring, volunteer drivers, but also we provide training updates that maintain the high quality of our transportation service.
Available sponsorships for each Volunteer Appreciation Dinner include:
- Lead Sponsor (your name/organization name on the event, or you may remain anonymous) $3,000
- Dinner & Décor Sponsor $ 600
- Recognition Sponsor (includes certificates and thank-you gifts) $ 500
- Speaker – Volunteer Training $ 300
- Games/Prizes $ 150
- Patron Gifts in Any Amount are also appreciated.
We will list all sponsors and patrons on the printed program in our newsletter (The Caring Courier) and in notices to the local media.
We also will honor requests for confidentiality.
Here’s another idea!
In-Home Dementia Care
Community Care has been certified as a Music & Memory agency. This dementia care approach is incorporated as part of its home health care service. Through personalized playlists using iPods, individuals struggling with Alzheimer’s and other dementias can reconnect with the world through music-triggered memories. You can help bring this therapeutic music to a person who has seemed lost to the world!
- Sponsor 10 additional iPod shuffles $550
- Organize a workplace campaign to purchase iTunes gift cards
Would you like your name/your company name on Community Care’s In-Home Dementia Care or another program?
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a sponsor, contact Community Care of the Northeast below.
2417 Welsh Road, Suite 202
Philadelphia, PA 19114